Here we discuss a few guidelines on the maintenance for your rope product. Proper rope care can help ensure maintain the performance, longevity, and durability of the product.
- If the rope becomes muddy or dirty, it may be washed with cold water and moderate hose pressure. The use of wet rope is very dangerous. A wet rope or rope reinforced with metallic strands should never be left near power lines and other electrical equipment.
- Keep it away from the coil to avoid any distorting.
- If the rope becomes muddy or dirty, it should be washed and dried thoroughly before it is put into storage.
- Acids and their fumes, alkalis, oils, paints and barnyard mud are injurious to vegetable fibers and will quickly damage your rope.
- The rope should always be dried before storing. A cool, dry room with air circulation is recommended.
Frankferrisco.com is one of the largest rope distributors and wholesalers Los Vegas, NV. Contact us for any details.